Friday, January 9, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to Green Baby Bottoms! I'm so glad that you have stumbled upon this blog and hope that you enjoy. I'm dedicating this blog to all things baby/toddler/kid. It could be anything to fun events that my kids and I have done, reviews of cloth diapers, my favorite wahm stores, crafts or some days just unloading about the trials and tribulations that come with motherhood.

I'm a mama of two little ladies. My oldest is a fiesty and hilarious 2 year old. It's not uncommon to catch her dressed up in princess clothing playing with trucks or her trains. I suppose that means she has diverse interest, I'm sure that will come in handy when we start working on college applications ;).

My baby is a rolly polly 3 month old. Right now her main interest is breastfeeding and holding her colorful triangle rattle. I suppose those could also be diverse interest depending on how you look at it.

We are of the 'Attachment Parenting' school of thought. I think everyones definition of Attachment Parenting is different and I don't believe there is any wrong or right way to raise your children, just do what works for your family. We have done what feels right to us. We have a family bed, practice extended (and tandem) breastfeeding, we wear our babies, and believe in gentle discipline. In addition to our parenting style we also try to live a natural lifestyle. We hope to be able to help and preserve our world for our girls to grow up and raise families.

I'm so glad you've found us here in Blog world and hope you stick with me. Who knows, maybe you'll find a new great place to shop or book to read. Hold your little ones tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment